Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Where's Waldo?

I only do laundry once a week, so when it gets done IT GETS DONE, if you know what I mean.  It usually takes 3-4 loads, which isn't too bad considering I know some who do a load everyday.  But that is their method and this is mine.  Since the boys are out of school and they are interested in earning a little money, they help with a few extra chores around the house.  This does not include cleaning their room, picking up their dishes after meals, or keeping their (the guest) bathroom clean.  We keep a sticker chart and each sticker is worth 50 cents.  (one day I'm sure they will be asking for more, but for right now they are happy with the agreement.) When the laundry is done they like for me to dump it on them and cover them completely with clean clothes.  Today I went to get something real quick and I came back to a huge pile of clothes but NO boys.  Can you find them?  PS. Some of these recent posts do not have any pics of Camila.  Not worries, we did not ship her off to Aubudabi.  She is just snuggled in her bed taking a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment