Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Camila’s Baptism

Today Camila was baptized at St. Michael Catholic Church in Bedford.  Hector’s parents came into town for the occasion and we had a small party afterwards.  It took me looking at about 50 dresses before I found my favorite.  I kept asking the sales girl to give a  simple dress with not a lot of sequins.  (not something I thought I would have to say when looking for a baby dress but who knew??)

 IMG_5557  IMG_5562 IMG_5565  IMG_5569 IMG_5571

Not sure what he is so upset about this time, but thankfully his little “moments” are short-lived

IMG_5572 IMG_5575 IMG_5576 IMG_5580

She was perfect throughout the entire ceremony and only cried when she was held up to the congregation so everyone could welcome her by clapping. I think the loud noise scared her a bit.

IMG_5583 IMG_5585 IMG_5589

Her god parents (and Tio and Tia)  Cesar and Irma

   IMG_5600  IMG_5603 IMG_5604 IMG_5605 IMG_5606 IMG_5609

IMG_5621

Yes, we did give her a taste. And YES, she has her mama’s sweet tooth!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful day! I love the dress & she looks positively angelic Tosca. I love the family pictures too. Congratulations on a wonderful milestone in her life.

    ReplyDelete