After we got home from our trip to Brady the boys wanted to see the Bedford Fireworks. Even though they did not nap a single minute in the car (thanks to the DVD player) at 9:30 they were ready to go. Since Hector took the boys to see the fireworks in Brady (while I stayed at the house with a sleeping Camila) it was my turn to take them while he had sleeping baby duty. There is a softball field not far from the house that is a popular watching spot so we decided to check it out this year. They didn’t actually set the fireworks off until 10pm and by that time the boys had been running around with the other kids for 30 min, drank all the water I brought, and were wanting to go home. And because I wanted to see fireworks this year, I had them lay down in the stroller and go to sleep. And I walked backwards the whole way home so I could see the finale. Here is what they looked like once I made it back to our driveway (with the camera flash on)
what they looked like with the flash off



No comments:
Post a Comment