For the past two weeks we wake up every morning to a plethora of june bugs on our front porch. These little creatures have become the boys’ new playmates. They like to have them crawl on their arms and they even made a little home for them one day from a shoebox. Joaquin is not as gentle with them as Marco is, and he likes to stomp on them or even squash them between his fingers. GROSS!! I wonder how long they will hang around and how much longer I will have to sweep them off my door step.
We do not encourage the squeezing of june bugs.
** Disclaimer**No june bugs were hurt in this photo shoot
Here is a little roly poly that J thought would like to live in the june bug house.
We also planted some watermelons from seeds. Here are the beginning sprouts. It will soon be time to transplant them to the ground and see what happens. I LOVE a cool, crisp slice of watermelon any day of the week!



No comments:
Post a Comment