Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lego Creations and Missing Teeth

\

 IMG_5336 IMG_5337 IMG_5338 IMG_5339

IMG_5340

Yesterday we went to the dentist and both boys did so well.  They both got xrays and their teeth cleaned. I am happy to report NO cavities!!  The dentist did offer to take Marco’s super wiggly front tooth out on the spot, but I had already told Marco that he would not have to worry about the dentist pulling that tooth.  Whoops, strike one for Mommy.  I gave Marco his options and he choose to have me pull it at home.  So later that day I got a washcloth and pulled that tooth out of his little head.  :)  Even as wiggly as it was, it took two good yanks to get it out.  But he is now so proud of the giant hole it created.  Now he sticks his straws through it to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment