The boys have been asking to buy one of the gingerbread kits sold in the stores for weeks now. I always remember those kits to have hard, stale gingerbread blocks accompanied by even harder, old candy. Since I knew that they would most likely want to eat some of it, I decided that we would make our own homemade gingerbread. Luckily I had some gingerbread cookie mix in the pantry so we made that in on one giant cookie sheet. The hardest part was cutting the pieces the same size so we could begin construction. Marco and Hector applying the “morter”.
Must be very choosy when decorating the house. :)
Ta Da. Complete. Our houses are more of the pueblo variety, as they have a flat roof. :)I believe Joaquin did more eating of the decorations and licking of the icing than anything else. He definitely has his mama’s sweet tooth.
Joaquin was all about decorating the roof but not so much the walls.
The final products…..YUMMY!



No comments:
Post a Comment