Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tower O’ Blocks

 Here we are once again building with the blocks that my sister Wendy bought for the boys.  IMG_2787

This time I tried to make a tower following one of the pictures on the box.  It leans a little, but pretty good for my first time.

IMG_2789

The tower was almost as tall as Joaquin.  I would have kept going, but we ran out of blocks.

IMG_2790

IMG_2792

The calm right before the storm. Both M and J wanted to knock it down so badly.  Once I was done, I lined them up on either side and counted to three.  Marco decided to kick the tower like a soccer ball and truly regretted that about a second after he kicked.  It just so happened that he kicked a corner of one of the blocks and it made a red mark on the top of his foot.  I guess that will teach him not to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment