I finally did it. I cut off all the curls. But it was a necessity as the weather was getting warmer. Now I just hope that they will come back as the hair grows out. I did this once before to Marco’s hair right before Joaquin was born. They really like it, but I think it will only be for the summer. I like the crazy curls, so I will be ready to see them back by the fall.
No, this isn’t a relative of the chupacabra. It is all the hair I cut off their heads!
Here is the last picture I have of them with super short hair. (well actually Joaquin didn’t have much hair until he was a year old) Marco is almost 2 1/2 and Joaquin is 2 months



Okay, I can handle the picture of them without all their curls, because they still look so cute. But the picture of the big pile of hair got me a little emotional! All those beautiful curls ...swept away and (presumably) headed for the trash truck. Sad. :-)
ReplyDelete