Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Strummin the Uke

I recently bought a ukelele on Amazon. Marco has been talking about playing guitar, and I have always secretly wanted to play the guitar. So I thought that if a bought something like a guitar, but kid sized we could all use it. The boys enjoyed making up songs while strumming. And I showed Marco a YouTube video with a little boy (probably 3 or 4 yrs old) playing a Jason Mraz song and I think that sealed the deal. The pictures are actually videos, but I have not figured out how to upload videos so that they will actually play on the blog. (So if anyone knows how to do this, please let me know)




Joaquin likes to play the uke more like an electric sliding guitar.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Upload your videos to YouTube and there is an easy share link there to post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know on blogger you can upload directly to your blog, and don't have to go through YouTube now. Is there a video upload icon anywhere on the toolbar? Mine is next to the photo upload.

    ReplyDelete