Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day at the zoo

Since I decided to renew our zoo pass, I figured we better get our money's worth while the weather was nice. It was a beautiful day and although it is always more fun going to the zoo with friends, we had a great time. Also, I am learning that I must keep some of my comments to myself. There were only a few daycares/schools present that day, but Marco did comment very loudly "aww man, the daycares are here" as a group of kids walked by. I don't think any of the chaperones gave us a dirty look, but who knows. Here are a few pictures from our excursion. I love the one with Marco climbing the kangaroo while Joaquin is hugging it and the lady in the background is yelling at her kid. A true zoo classic.

 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment